Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Another Hard Day at the Office


3 comments:

Margaret Faulkner said...

Hey there guys!!!
Sorry I haven't checked the site in a little while. I love the pictures and captions. TOO FUNNY!! Graham is absolutely adorable. I know you are sooo proud. Lesley, you could not have been more right about your delivery. I do not believe there were any coincidences there. God is so good (and all the time). Take care and hope to see you all real soon.

(((HUGS)))
Margaret

Margaret Faulkner said...

Hey there guys!!! Sorry I have not checked in for a while now. Graham is absolutely adorable. I know you are soooo proud. I love all the photos and the captions. Lesley, you could have never been more right about your delivery. I too believe there were no coincidences of how it all happened. God is so good (and all the time). We love you and hope to see ALL of you soon.

Margaret Faulkner

grubedoo said...

Is Graham wearing a tupee?